Version : Business Enterprise Advanced
Environment : Web Android IOS
Status : User Manager Accountant Administrator
You can manage different payment methods in N2F: by adding, deleting and restricting their access to certain users.
From the Web version:
Settings / Advanced settings / Analytics and databases / Payment method
6. Add a new payment method
7. Delete a payment method
8. Search for a payment method
You can then go to a payment method to manage the settings:
9. Fill in all the parameters of your payment method:
- The payment method code must be unique
- The payment method's wording
- If it is a professional payment method:
- It debits the employee's account (business card): then the expense will be reimbursable to the user.
- It debits the company's account (company card): then the expense will be forced to be not-reimbursable to the employee.
- The counterpart account to be charged is to be completed if you are in Advanced version, and you generate an accounting export file.
- The type of payment method (credit card, cash; check, etc…)
- The credit card number is optional
- Restrict access to the payment method so that only selected users can access it: for more information, you can consult the dedicated article: how to restrict access to a payment method?
A user will not have access to professional payment methods if the administrator has not given them the authorization in his user file
(Settings – Advanced settings – Users – Expense reimbursement)
- We recommend to keep only the payment methods used on your account so as not to overload the display when entering expenses.
- You can choose a favorite payment method from your personal settings.
The payment method settings determine whether an expense is reimbursable or not. For further information; you can consult the dedicated article: Why does my expense have been registered as non-reimbursable?